To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” –Osho
I’m a couple days late with this post – oops! The beauty of this 30 Days of Creativity Challenge though, is its flexibility and openness to interpretation.
A note to anyone who is participating in the challenge, both online and offline: this is completely YOUR project – feel more than free to infuse as much of your own vision into it! These prompts are simply a guideline. You can adapt them, mix up the days, mix up the length of time, mix up the medium, or make up your own entirely!
Day 16: Document an Injustice that Makes You Angry
Day 17: Capture a Moment of Love
Day 18: Try to Capture an Illustration of a Sound
Day 19: Capture Something That Makes You Smile
Day 20: Capture Contrast
16 a. [I purchased a DIY social justice themed magnetic poetry set at a craft sale the other week]
16. [I pass this stop sign on my way to work sometimes, depending on which route I take. It’s been scratched out unfortunately, but it reads “Stop Harper!” – I couldn’t agree more)
17. [I broke out the fingers paints and professed my love for myself!A project in perpetually in progress!]
18. [A $2 toy xylophone makes sweet music!]
19. [My lunch: cinnamon french toast, drizzled in bakeapple syrup and fresh fruit. mmm]
20. [the shadows of the tree dancing on the sidewalk]